GARY HOLBROOK | AUTHOR | WEST LIBERTY KY

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Morgan County-West Liberty-Tornado-Help for Survivors

CLICK ON THE PHOTO ABOVE FOR WEBSITE INFORMATION
OR CLICK THE WEB ADDRESS  BELOW
'Morgan County Help for Survivors'
We are striving to help tornado victims from the March 2nd, 2012 E-3 tornado that destroyed the whole town of West Liberty, Ky and surrounding communities in Morgan County.  We are a non profit organization whose sole purpose is to offer help to people and small business's that are without insurance or being helped by FEMA.  We now are offering t-shirts designed by my daughter for every $15 donation; you pay shipping charges so there will be more money to send to survivors.
Phyllis Price Herring Monday, 4/9/12, 3:06 PM
When the tornado hit my hometown of West Liberty, where I was born and lived until 1983, I felt so helpless. Then I begin to think what can I do to help with the vast amount of victims with no insurance or that fema didn't help, or who needed help NOW. So I asked my daugther who does designs along with her insurance job, if she could create a t-shirt that we could offer to anyone who donated $15. And she immediately started working on it and it was exactly what I wanted. So please let your heart be touched by these heartbreaking pictures and help by getting the t-shirt or by donating any amount.
This website is recommended by GarysWorld USA

No comments:

Blog Archive