GARY HOLBROOK | AUTHOR | WEST LIBERTY KY

Friday, March 28, 2008

'Da Ol Hillbilly' Tells His Personal Stories In 'GarysWorld Appalachia'

This series about my life experiences in 'GarysWorld Appalachia' will not be in any particular order. It will be a collection of life as i have lived it. Some things my readers can expect to see over time on this blog are stories about my travel, friends, family, and just about anything else that i have seen or done in and out of my beloved 'Appalachia'.

There is so much information out there about our region, even at my site there are countless links for you to explore, that with alot of prodding from my family and friends i have decided to tell my version of living here. I will, of course, keep putting up information about our region. Also i will be devoting time in the future to my videocasts 'Appalachian Stories'.

This year i have one more big project i will be introducing. I am in the process of creating a blog at Wordpress that will be about my friends and myself in the outdoors. It will also cover sports in our region.

Tags: Personal Appalachian Stories,GarysWorld 'Appalachia',GarysWorld USA,Appalachian Blogs,Popular Appalachian Blogs,MyBlogLog,Blogger,Technorati,Wordpress

__________

Intro

Who Is Gary At GarysWorld 'Appalachia'?

Just a simple ol hillbilly and proud of it. I retired from teaching and coaching in high school after 28 years. I hold a lifetime teaching certificate in Education. I am divorced since 2004, and have 4 children and 1 granddaughter. My interests are many. History, the outdoors, hunting quail and pheasant, training bird dogs, hanging out with my family and friends, the internet, and travel. Those are some of the things i like to do now in my old age lol. I won't bore you with anymore today.

No comments:

Blog Archive